Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Yeah Me!










I lost one more pound this morning. I am so excited that the weight is coming off. It makes me more and more motivated to eat well. Running today at the gym with my TRI class. Everyone around me seems to be coming down with a cold. Little Ashley kept coughing/sneezing all night- and I know this because she comes into our bed around 4:00 every morning. Then I get physically abused by her feet, legs, arms, ect. until I end up going into her bed until the alarm gets all the kids up for school. It is really pleasant. I thought this phase was supposed to end around 2 yrs old but now she is 4 and still at it. Any idea how I make her stay in her room? My other two never did this. Her room is the farthest away from mine and I think she gets scared. Anyway, we are going to make it a good day and maybe take a nap later this afternoon. We are enjoying scrapbooking together while she takes a sick day at pre-school. Here are our layouts. Ashley was very creative with her "Love" page and made a necklace on it! :) She is a fun girl.

2 comments:

Melanie said...

I would love to know if you are going to be selling any of these layouts on A Page 4 all Seasons? They are so fun! I hope you do not mind I peak in on your blog every now and then to see if you post any fun layouts.

Heidi said...

I don't mind! The only one she will be selling is the Brown background one with the scallops. The others are discontinued. Keep checking back though. I will post all my past layouts if people are interested!