Monday, January 11, 2010

The weight is coming off!

I am soo excited! I lost 4 lbs at my Saturday weigh-in at weight watchers. I had lost 2 lbs the week before, and this morning lost another 2 since Sat! I am soo excited. That means I am down 8 lbs since the 1st of January. I am working out a ton and trying to do cardio for a full hour to really burn a lot of fat. I am also lifting weights, swimming, and biking to train for my Tri in May. Today I start a group training course that will swim, bike and run three days a week. I hope to build up my core strength for the next 12 weeks. I took my bike into the shop and ended up getting arrow bars and clip-in pedals(I am a sucker). I am sooo nervous to try out my new clip-in pedals! I don't want to get stuck in them and fall over on the side of the road like an idiot. :) I guess I will stick to the driveway until I feel comfortable. Wish me luck!
Lexi's season for cheerleading competitions started a couple of weeks ago. They won their first competition and are competing again this Saturday. She skipped two levels this year and is on a level 4 team out of 5. It has been tough doing this difficult of stunts/pyramids and they have pushed them hard on their tumbling. Alexis is progressing so well and we are proud of her.

No comments: