Tuesday, January 12, 2010

The cutest face you have ever seen!


Here is a picture of our sweet Sophie. She is about 5 months old and is a Yorkie/Prague Ratter mix. She is Milo's half Sister.(They have the same Mom) She is growing and is 2 lbs now! Wow she was small when we first got her, but is doing great now.
Ashley and I went bike riding yesterday so that I could check out my new clip-in pedals. It was hard at first and then after a while I got the hang of it. We ventured to the park where I was behind Ashley on a hill and forgot to un-clip and fell straight over. Luckily we were in a part of the park where no one could see me. I just got a minor scratch on my knee. I hope that is the first/last time that happens! I had a good hour swim with my triathlon class last night. Nana was sweet to let little Bruno spend some time with her while I was at the gym. He had a great time. I lost another 2 lbs this morning on the scale. I am counting my points for weight watchers which seems to be making a huge difference at the scale. Last week I got my blood work done to make sure that my thyroid, blood sugar, and everything else was good. They said all my levels are normal. I am sooo relieved. I am one medication down now and just need to keep going so that I can get off the other 2! Here is a picture of my fancy new bike with the arrow bars and clip-in pedals.

2 comments:

amy said...

you are so inspiring. what are your meds for? hope you are doing well. sounds good!

Heidi said...

Nothing too serious. I am on Prevacid because I have had ulcer issues in the past, and thyroid medicine. I take prozac too so that I can not be such a crazy person during my special time of the month. :)