Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Back in Action

I haven't been posting in over a year. I am happy to say that my Mom has inspired me to start posting again. I am heading into a new phase in my life,and maybe blogging will help me through. My kids will all be in full time school in the fall. I think because I am a stay at home Mom this is going to be hard for me. I am grateful that I will have ample time at the gym though :). I am trying to decide if I want to pursue an education in interior design or go to beauty school and do hair. Both sound fun and exciting. I just got done with a 5 week live-in fitness camp and just started a boot camp at home this week. My goal is to lose another 25 lbs before September. I am struggling with my eating. Why is that so stinking hard for me? Cupcakes just constantly call my name. I am going to make a new resolve today to eat well this week. I will keep you posted...........

1 comment:

Christopher said...

So how did your week go?