Tuesday, December 22, 2009

It's About Time!


I know, I know, It has been way to long since I updated my blog. We are starting a new year. New goals, new outlook on life. I signed up for a triathlon in May and the Ragnar Relay "Wasatch Back" in June. It will be my weight-loss, get in shape journey for the year. I also plan to run a half marathon this spring as part of my training. I really want to be fit and I love to set goals so that I can get myself to the gym. I am grateful for support from friends and family. I had so much fun running the Wasatch Back last June. It really felt like a huge accomplishment. I want to use this blog not only for my family updates but as a motivation to lose weight. I will post my weight-loss journey for my family and friends to see. It is June 6th today and so far this year I have kept on my workout/eating schedule. I have lost 4.5 lbs since the 1st. Keep on, keepin'on!

No comments: