Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Oh Christmas Tree, Oh Christmas Tree!






This year Mommy went a little bit crazy and decided to have 5 Christmas trees at our house. I know, I know a little bit over-kill, but it has been fun collecting ornaments and ribbons over the years at the "after-christmas" sales! The kids all have their own trees in their rooms(not full sized of course) and this year Nana and Papa gave us their old tree from the basement which we put in the front room. Our family tree that Santa delivers all the goodies to is in the Family Room. Here are a couple of pics to show off all of our hard work! :)

2 comments:

Shyloh Belnap said...

You are amazing at decorating! I wish I had your talent!

Leslie said...

Hey remember me? :-) I love seeing how big your kids are getting.. I can't BELIEVE how grown up Lexi looks to me! Hard to believe from the little shy piano student I once had in my house every week!

I don't know how you put up 5 trees!! I can barely find the energy to put up and take down 1! :-)