Sunday, November 2, 2008

October News!






We have been pretty busy this October. My kids are off track and definately keep me busy! My Grandpa who was going to be 99 years old this month, passed away last Sunday. He was the kindest, nicest, and most humble man I know. He will be greatly missed! Bruno (my Hubby) flew us to Whyoming for the funeral on Thursday the 30th of October. Little Bruno decided to stay home with a friend. He was a little bit nervous to see Grandpa. We had a great flight and it was a beautiful day. I was grateful for the chance to go and be with family, even if it was just for the day. Funerals are definately learning experiences. It always leaves me thinking of ways to improve my life and spirituality. Ashley (My 3 year old) kept asking if we were in "Heaven". I sure hope that heaven isn't like Lovell, Whyoming! Here are some pics from our trip.

No comments: