Friday, April 4, 2008

News for March

IceBreaker Triathlon March 29th:



Wendy VonSosen, Heidi (Me), and Jennifer VanSlooten





I finished a 5k Run! Some friends of mine from my Ward and I entered a relay triathlon and I got to do the running portion of the race. It was so much fun and a good challenge for me. I finished in 33 minutes! That was faster than my treadmill times so I am happy! I am looking forward to the "Walk for a Cure" 5k in May. Hopefully I can improve my time.


Easter News:





I never really reported about our Easter. We had a great time with Cayr, Matt, and all the kids! Nana and Papa were there and some of Matt's family. It was a full house and we had wonderful Ham and potatoes. Here are some pictures of the kids in their Easter outfits....




Alexis Kay, Ashley Lynn, and Bruno V




6 comments:

Kim said...

Love the pictures! Congrats again on your race...now your addicted. Your kids look so cute--I love the black & white!

Jorg Family said...

Heidi-
I was so excited to see your blog on Emily's. I kept hoping you would start one...as i often wonder what's going on at the Vassel's home! Keep in touch. Our blog is www.stjorgs.blogspot.com.

Ashley

Shyloh Belnap said...

Hey! I love the blog! I am impressed! Did you know that somehow we can make these into books?

Jenni said...

Heidi!!! It's your long long long lost roommate Jenni...I googled you and found your blog! I was so excited to see your beautiful kids! Wow! My blog is www.jenandcase.blogspot.com Can't wait to hear from you!!!!

Jenni Radford

Anonymous said...

OK, not happy about the swimsuit shot but the others are cute. :) Cute blog! Hope you are doing well in Draper. Any news on your house? Idaho is nice. (Did I just say that?) We like it here. Stop by my blog and say hi.

Unknown said...

Hallo!
Coincidencia te encontrar aqui e no facebook te add, fiquei muito feliz te encontrar
espero manter o contato com vcs
bjo
Landim